Posted: March, 2022
There are multiple development teams dedicated to different aspects of the ecosystem. In your role as a Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Architecture design within your area of responsibility.
- Overseeing the implementation process.
- Establishing engineering processes and cultures.
- Controlling code quality.
- Growing the professional skills of team members.
- Passionate, curious, and driven by a desire to contribute meaningfully to society
- Experience with Rust, C++, Golang or similar programming languages. Solid math and algorithms background (please only apply if you are comfortable with these requirements)..
- Knowledge of best practices in software engineering.
- Demonstrated success with projects and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Cryptography experience/networking experience/protocol design experience will be an advantage
- Strong English skills
- You should also be familiar with common algorithms, data structures, and their computational and memory complexities, as well as an understanding of how to implement them from scratch.
We are a rapidly growing company in the fastest growing industry in the world. Our cash and equity compensation programs are highly competitive.
Every member of the team is respected individually. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged without excessive overtime. Our team will do everything it can to help you grow professionally, be productive, and be happy.
We are a results-oriented organization that focuses on remote work. Most of the members of the team are based in Europe, and we only consider candidates located between EST (UTC-5) and ICT (UTC+7). Such an environment requires you to adjust everything from your schedule to your work and communication style.